Does your hotel need to improve its social media presence and generate more reservations?
Stir’s team of hospitality social media experts will help you to develop your social media strategy, implement and manage your social media campaign to maximize your hotel’s social buzz, build your brand, and provide measurable business results.
We work in all leading travel, tourism and hospitality social networks, including:
- Facebook and Instagram: We build custom accounts, increase Fans, develop and manage Facebook advertising campaigns, promotions, contests, landing pages, custom apps and more
- Twitter: We build Twitter accounts, build followers, and develop and manage Twitter advertising campaigns
- LinkedIn: We develop company pages, ad campaigns and more
- YouTube: We create business accounts, upload and optimize videos, develop and manage video advertising campaigns and more
- Pinterest: We develop and manage Pinterest & Instagram accounts, as well as image and video-based campaigns and contests
- Yelp: We set up business listings, manage ad campaigns and reviews
- TripAdvisor: We manage and monitor your TripAdvisor presence
Managing Your Hotel’s Social Reputation
While having a social media presence is important for all businesses today, social media marketing and online reputation management are especially important for hotels, where your content gives prospective guests a glimpse into the very best of your brand, and where your past guests either make or break your reputation on social.
That said, there are still many hotels who break the rules (to their detriment) and fail to follow social best practices. We won’t let you make missteps. Starting with a clear social media strategy will be key.
And then the fun begins! From writing engaging content to follower-growth, outreach and social listening, there’s a lot to manage. Our team of expert Travel + Tourism Social Media Specialists will make sure your hotel gets it right.
Schedule your free 25 minute hotel social media marketing assessment
Take the guesswork out of your social media marketing in just one phone call. We’ll pin-point your problems and let you know the top 3 things you need to do to achieve your goals.