We help travel, tourism and hospitality brands develop “new normal” strategic digital marketing plans for 2020-2021.
Our goal is to help travel and tourism businesses grow — and this starts with strategic planning. To do this first we work with you to determine your goals and target markets, then we research and write your strategic digital marketing plan. Next we provide full development, implementation and reporting services as we roll out your marketing strategy together.
Travel and Tourism Strategic Planning Services
- Organic Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Advertising Strategy
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising Strategy
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy
- Search Engine Marketing Strategy
- Online Reputation Management Strategy
- Local Search Marketing Strategy
- Influencer Outreach Strategy
- Mobile & Geo-location Marketing Strategy
- Video and Image Marketing Strategy
- Viral & Buzz Marketing Strategy
- Mobile Marketing Strategy
- Media Buying & Online Advertising Strategy
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Contest and Sweepstakes Strategy
- Copywriting and Press Release Strategy
- Online Community Development Strategy
- Keyword Strategy
We Plan For Your Success
Your Strategic Online Marketing Plan is a written report that includes online analysis, strategy, and tactics for the best use of your resources to help you achieve your business goals.
Once complete and approved, it will act as our roadmap through the course of the campaign, tracking the allocation of resources (existing marketing collateral, marketing budget, etc.), timeline, roles and responsibilities, and milestones + measures of success.
Your Strategic Marketing Plan Includes:
- Research and communications
- Online Marketing Strategic Plan (written report)
- Estimated timeline and pricing for tactics outlined in Strategic Plan
- Consultation to review Strategic Plan
We’ll work closely with your team to develop a strategic digital marketing plan to match your unique business goals. Contact a member of the Stir Tourism team to learn more about our digital strategy services today.