Social curation is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to grow your brand or business with social media
How it works
Stir Tourism’s Social Marketer service is a monthly subscription that provides travel, tourism and hospitality businesses with the content, plan, coaching, training, tips and more that you need to succeed on social.
- Select and customize your social posts
- Collect your photos, videos and graphics
- Implement that month’s social strategy
Your $39 monthly subscription includes:
- Customizable travel & tourism social posts
- Royalty-free photo suggestions
- Photo, video or graphic ideas
- A tourism industry social growth strategy
- Free online training
- Templates and growth-hacking tips
You’re busy growing your business and simply don’t have time to spend hours each day on social. With Social Marketer you get posts you can publish in seconds and time-saving growth hacks to maximize success
Ideally you’d be able to hire a marketing manager or agency to do all this social posting for you. But money is tight! Luckily you can do it yourself (and succeed!), getting the guidance you need for just $39/month.
Maybe you have no idea what social is all about, or maybe you do know but are constantly stuck for inspiration. We’ll teach you how it works and provide the creative content and ideas you need to succeed.
Is it right for my tourism or travel business?
Social Marketer is suitable for a wide variety of individuals and businesses in travel, tourism and hospitality. For example:
- Hotels and resorts that are stretched thin and need to get the word out on social on a very regular basis but who can’t afford to outsource.
- Tour operators who need to build build engagement and increase online reservations with their ideal target audience in social media.
- Travel companies who want great content they can use to promote themselves and their travel offerings.
- Entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses looking to build brand awareness, relationships and trust with existing and prospective customers.